The template of the certificate is very important.
Creating a template
You have several options
- Contact us and we could help you build it
- Do it yourself
- Use a professional designer or marketing agency
You could use any popular software like GIMP, Inkscape, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator.
- Size A4 or US Letter, portrait, is recommended, but not required
- 300 DPI if you want them to be printable
- Fonts that you have permissions to use
- Less than 10 MB
- Send the document in svg, xcf, psd or pdf (with layers) format to email@example.com
- Examples for templates could be found at: http://retiffy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/example1.svg_.zip
In order to use the font in a template you should have permissions to do so or the font (or compatible alternatives) must be available on every machine on the internet. There are a number of licences, but we recommend using fonts with Open Font Licence. You can find many such fonts at: